A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||TCS Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Preparing of Cheques, General Vouchers, Payment Vouchers & Petty Cash Vouchers.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports.
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay Cheques and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit terms; generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance.
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Reports VAT by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.