A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Receptionist”.
|Company Name||Armani Hotels|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 4,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing them appropriately, and preparing drinks (tea, coffee, water, etc.) as per visitors’ preference.
- The answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Lead management including allocation of leads to Mortgage Consultants and preparing reports as needed by the management.
- Receive, sort, send, and distribute daily mails and/or deliveries.
- Keep an inventory of office supplies.
- Ensures the availability of drinking water, coffee, and tea for staff and visitors.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings of Mortgage Consultants and management of meeting rooms.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g., pens, forms, and brochures).
- Perform other clerical administration duties such as filing, photocopying & scanning.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.