A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior SAP Consultant”.
|Company Name||Halian Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||13,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Apply Now : [email protected]
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP FICO/PS or MM/SD or HCM or PM/REFX or ABAP/FLORI or Basis/SOLMAN modules
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions.
- Identify gaps, issues, and workaround solutions.
- Facilitate workshops to Identify and validate the business requirements.
- Map business requirements, processes, and objectives. Develops necessary product modifications to satisfy business needs.
- Do the required system configurations
- Resolve escalated issues in a timely manner
- Prepare the required documentation such as requirement, BBP, UAT, Change requests, functional specification documents, training manuals … etc
- Create and prepare business process flow charts and keep them updated as per the latest implemented processes and solutions.
- Prepare the required programs to upload data on the system when required.
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects.
- Streamline and standardize the business processes as per SAP and the industry best practices.
- Understanding of the integration areas between the SAP modules.
- Implement and support the FIORI applications related to the specific modules.
- Apply the required notes and SAP upgrades in coordination with the basis team.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team and coordinate with the Abap team for any required developments.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Coordinate with other departments and provide valuable information and feedback.
- Make sure all bills regardless of personal and company are settled on time.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.