A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|High-Speed Computer Trading LLC
|Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW
|4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6,000 AED – 7,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
|Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Handle the accounting cycle in full, from data entry on the accounting system up to preparing financial statements.
- Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Booking Journal, Monthly Closing, General Accounting and Financing, and basic bookkeeping knowledge is essential.
- Conduct a month-end and year-end closing, including reconciliation, adjustment, and closing journal entries to ensure accurate and full recognition of financial information.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize accounting information.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement, etc.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing accounting information.
- Check, prepare, and process all approved payment vouchers, invoices, and reimbursements in accordance with the applicable payment procedures.
- Monitor cash and bank account balance to ensure that adequate funds are kept in the various accounts to meet general and salary expenses as well as other company’s obligations.
- Prepare and submit reports on a timely basis as required by management as well as other regular periodic reports, and coordinate related inquiries thereafter.
- Prepare and provide monthly management reports to assist the management in analyzing the company monthly performance, and conduct variance analysis from the agreed on budget as well as the same month last year’s actual results and define the causes of such variances.
- Prepare monthly as well as annual financial statement analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of other Microsoft office tools such as Word & PowerPoint.
- Coordinate with other departments and provide valuable information and feedback.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.