A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Executive”.
|Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
|2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|3,000 AED – 4,000 AED Plus Commission
|Full Time | Permanent
|Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Performs sales activities for New and Renewal business for an assigned geographic area, set of accounts, or product/service line to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business and secure renew business for the organization’s products and services.
- Creates and conducts sales presentations to match the company’s products/services with identified customers’ needs. Identifies advantages and compares the organization’s products/services.
- Sells products/services through telephone as well as face-to-face contact.
- Remains knowledgeable on assigned industry and company’s product/service and keeps abreast of the company’s new and existing products/services to facilitate sales efforts.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Creates and maintains account plans for existing customers highlighting profile, share, value opportunities, account strategy, resource, and action plan.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, and technical services, R&D, and Business Unit management.
- Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required.
- Manage and provides accurate pipeline & forecast reports for new sales and renewal revenues.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions; schedules training and seminars to enhance new business opportunities.
- Maintains regular contact with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Maintains a regular schedule of contact via phone/on-site visits.
- Alerts clients to new or improved products/services.
- Develops relationships with clients at all levels.
- Relays client feedback to product development and service staff.
- Coordinate with other departments and provide valuable information and feedback.
- Make sure all bills regardless of personal and company are settled on time.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.