A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Cost Controller”.
|Company Name||Al Marina Holdings|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Overall responsibility for food cost monitoring and ensure it will remain within the predefined standards.
- Put controls on inventory movements.
- Control over the unit’s wattage.
- Conduct monthly physical stock count.
- Costing for outside catering, events, and outside normal business items.
- Update all inventory with the current market prices.
- Spot checks to avoid theft and pilferage at all business locations.
- Keep the system updated all the time.
- Monitor variances and report exceptional variances as per management requirements.
- Other Adhoc reporting – inter & intra departments.
- Performing sensitive analysis and cost vs. benefit analysis.
- Setting costing and suggesting pricing based on benchmarks for new assignments.
- Coordinate with other departments and provide valuable information and feedback.
- Provide operational training to system users.
- Make sure all bills regardless of personal and company are settled on time.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.