A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Senior Financial Analyst”.
Company Name: Classic Fine Foods UAE
Classic Fine Foods UAE
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CIMA | CFA | CMA
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CIMA | CFA | CMA
Experience: 5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 18,000 AED – 20,000 AED
18,000 AED – 20,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Topics could include ‘margin controlling’, ‘pricing’, ‘later income’, ‘tenders’, and other commercial actions
- Support the month-end process, with your in-depth knowledge on IFRS/GL, and submission & support the preparation of all financial reporting requirements.
- Support a project to upgrade SAP.
- VAT reporting & compliance as well as support internal & external audits.
- Support the annual budgeting process and forecasting, including Cash Flow.
- Other Ad hoc projects and tasks assigned from time to time.
- University degree in Business Administration or Accounting field with excellent grades in Business Administration, Economics or comparable (major Finance, Accounting, and/or Controlling).
- 3-5+ years of working experience in Controlling or Accounting.
- Must have: in-depth knowledge of IFRS/GL.
- Must have: SAP know-how.
- Team player with a high level of motivation.
- Good communication/presentation skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good Communication Skills and knowledge required.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.