A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Senior Credit Officer”.
Company Name: Imdad Middle East
Imdad Middle East
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CIMA | CMA
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CIMA | CMA
Experience: 5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 13,000 AED – 18,000 AED
13,000 AED – 18,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Adhere to the company’s credit policy, procedures, and directions. Report overriding credit policy incidents to Imdad Management
- Review new & current credit application, analyze all documents, report on any missing documents, and ensure that approvals are based on a complete receipt of requirements as per company credit policy.
- Review and revise contracts & credit-granting limits and advise on any potential risk deals. As well, provide the most achievable solution to proceed with the contract’s credit sale (in case applicable).
- Analyze and assess the financial statements and credit history of new & existing clients and any affiliated accounts.
- Provide credit recommendations tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk
- Assist finance department to reconcile & schedule the credit deals and identify discrepancies and variances
- Review the drafts related to customer’s contractual arrangements (e.g. sales contracts, addendums, etc.)
- Team player with a high level of motivation.
- Good communication/presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.