A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
Company Name: Royal Gulf Tourism L.L.C
Royal Gulf Tourism L.L.C
Qualification: Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW
Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW
Experience: 4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 7,000 AED – 8,500 AED
7,000 AED – 8,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 500-1000 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Accounting of VAT liabilities and preparing, validating, and submitting all required VAT returns, and any documentation/ responses as may be required by Federal Tax Authority.
- Ensures payments for suppliers (Hotels, Excursions, etc) are completed in a timely manner and records these transactions accurately.
- Ensuring our companies receive payments for services provided mainly to our Travel Partners, and records these transactions accordingly
- General Accounting & MIS Reports – performing general accounting activities and MIS reports as required
- Any other assignments that may be assigned from time to time.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.