A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
Company Name: Time Square Middle East
Time Square Middle East
Qualification: Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CIMA | CMA | ICAEW
Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CIMA | CMA | ICAEW
Experience: 6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 10,000 AED – 12,500 AED
10,000 AED – 12,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Review bank reconciliation statements on monthly basis and highlight outstanding issues.
- Develop business processes and accounting policies and procedures to promote.
- Record daily accounting transactions such as Sales Invoices, Receipt Vouchers, Payment Vouchers, etc.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Report on the company’s financial health.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Good Communication Skills and knowledge required.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.