A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Import Manager”.
Company Name: Marina Home Interiors
Qualification: Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Experience: 6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 500-1000 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Develop and implement regional imports strategies in order to ensure the cost-effective and on-time flow of globally sourced merchandise.
- Develop strong relationships with ocean carriers, freight forwarders, customs, trucking companies, and third-party logistics service providers to ensure optimum vessel capacity (FCL & LCL) and high levels of service.
- Ensure effective reporting and monitoring of Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders to Payments using approval matrix, internal tools, and processes.
Inventory Analysis & Supply chain:
- Analyze & monitor product category inventory status to support inventory strategy aiding sales, maximizing inventory productivity, and minimizing markdowns.
- Maintain & monitor product metrics & performance, share reports/dashboards with Line Management in order to understand current & future inventory trends.
- Periodically monitor aging stock and develop required action plans.
Product Information, packaging & Quality:
- Ensure & maintain accurate databases of product information, stock levels, product description, dimensions, pricing, and other relevant information.
- Collaborate with Suppliers & the Internal Quality & Customer Service Department to ensure the best quality of products.
- Liaise with the Brand development & Logistics department to develop effective packaging strategies/guidelines.
- Minimize faulty products related claims and shipments
- Ensure effective collaboration with Retail & E-Commerce departments and develop a mechanism to obtain product & customer feedback
- Maintain a collaborative approach to working with internal departments & external suppliers to ensure company objectives are met.