A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “General Accountant”.
Company Name: Alba Cars
Qualification: Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW
Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW
Experience: 2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 5,000 AED – 6,000 AED
5,000 AED – 6,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 50-100 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Monitor and follow up expense reports, invoices, and payments of clients.
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts.
- Accounts analysis and recommendations.
- Publish financial statements timely.
- Conduct a month-end and year-end closure process.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize account information as needed.
- Develop periodic reports for management.
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulations, and legislation.
- Complete oversee of VAT and filing of VAT.
- Maintain a systematic and organized file of all accounting books.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.