A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Debt Collector”.
Company Name: OTIS Elevator Overseas Limited
OTIS Elevator Overseas Limited
Qualification: Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Experience: 3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 6,000 AED – 8,000 AED
6,000 AED – 8,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 500-1000 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- The Senior Debt Collector will address collection/accounts receivable issues and assist with special projects based on departmental goals and objectives
- Resolve complex issues.
- Demonstrate a positive working relationship with departments to accomplish the goals and objectives of the company.
- Support the management in target preparation.
- Executes Otis – Entity’s collections process to maximize collections whilst managing retention of customers’ accounts.
- Manages relationship with customers to ensure favorable payment release and minimize the possibility of bad debts.
- Executes the collection process (bill generation, delivery, follow up etc.) by prioritizing activities across client accounts based on negotiated agreements.
- Monitor and resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Will prepare statements and other supporting documentation as necessary to generate prompt customer payments and manage AR portfolio
- Communicates with the client on a regular basis through meetings, direct phone calls and e-mails to ensure they are aware of the account status and all outstanding dues can be collected in a timely manner.
- Works closely with the accounting team to implement processes and policies that contribute to accurate invoicing.
- Verifies amounts and receipts for funds received and maintains archives for all receipts.
- Maintain up-to-date records in system.
- Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders to follow-up on collections.
- Prepares monthly statistics and highlights monthly outstanding and payment details.
- Negotiates with defaulting customers to repay their debts in full thereby achieving full recovery on contracted service fees.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.