A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Chief Accountant”.
Company Name: Al Fares International Tents
Al Fares International Tents
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA
Experience: 5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 10,000 AED – 12,000 AED
10,000 AED – 12,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 500-1000 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Well, experience in VAT entries, documentations and VAT submission.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
- Provide management with appropriate Financial Information as a basis for budget and cost management.
- Responsible for day to day treasury control over cash flow, preparation of cash flow forecast, and control of payment deadline and budget compliance.
- Prepare all annual Expense Budgets and rolling Forecasts.
- Maintenance of Financial Accounts on a day to day basis without any backlog in an accurate manner
- Forecast Cash Flow positions and ensure the sufficient fund are available to meet on-going operational expenses and upcoming Dues.
- Ensuring timely collection of all dues from Customers and provide the daily receivables statement with ageing analysis to the Sales, Operation team and Top management.
- From Ledger creation, Journal entries to Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Fund Flow statement and MIS Report.
- Inventory control & Petty cash management.
- Coordinating with banks to ensure effective fund management, minimal bank charges and produce monthly bank reconciliation statement.
- Processing timely payment to all Suppliers Local / International.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.