A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Chief Accountant”.
Company Name: Fosroc Contructive Solution
Fosroc Contructive Solution
Qualification: Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CA
Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CA
Experience: 6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 13,000 AED – 15,000 AED
13,000 AED – 15,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 500-1000 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- To keep a proper record of all the transactions of the company like sales, purchases, expenses, payments, receipts, etc, and to administer payroll for employees and highlight any potential data management breaches to Opco management.
- To ensure compliance of local laws as related to running of business and Mercantile laws (including data retention requirements) applicable to the group.
- To manage & assist accounts payable – Invoice bookings & intercompany reconciliations, ensure VAT compliance for supplier invoices.
- To support the Finance Manager for monthly VAT returns, preparation of schedules, validation of reports, storing supporting documents, validation of imports with customs and FTA data, and any other related activities for VAT reporting.
- To ensure document retention policies are strictly adhered to, especially for VAT compliance.
- To evaluate and monitor Capex proposals within the budgeted amounts and periodic review of the same.
- To prepare cash flow forecast statements as per the Group requirements.
- To prepare and circulate daily sales reports to management/team and/or any other periodic reports as agreed with the Finance Manager.
- To prepare, amend, and have a periodic review of the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP’s) to cover all end-to-end financial processes.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.