A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Administrator”.
Company Name: BFL Group Middle East
BFL Group Middle East
Qualification: Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 3,500 AED – 5,000 AED
3,500 AED – 5,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Manage and develop the administration team members.
- Procure, monitor, and maintain office supplies and pantry inventory (stationery, printing, goods & services).
- Contract negotiation & management in respect of relevant third-party relationships.
- Storage & document archiving for all office needs.
- Compile & control department annual budget.
- Communication of all administrative policies, procedures, and supervision of the PRO for the co-ordination of local authority activities.
- Liaise with government departments (imports & export documentation, licensing, lease, etc.)
- Team player with a high level of motivation.
- Good communication/presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.