A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accounts Intern”.
Company Name: MS Accounting & Tax Consultancy
MS Accounting & Tax Consultancy
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA
Experience: 0 – 1 years of Relevant Experience Required
0 – 1 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 2,000 AED – 3,000 AED
2,000 AED – 3,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 500-1000 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Reconciliation- Performance of daily bank reconciliations
- Expenses and Payroll – Reviewing and processing expense reports of staff members and reimbursements. Updating salary and incentive records as needed.
- Journal Entries – Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable – Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable. Preparation of customer invoices and monitoring accounts, including following up on payments.
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the year-end audit process.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closing processes.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Assist with other accounting projects as assigned.
- Identifying financial discrepancies with issued policies.
- You should hold a bachelor’s/master’s degree in business administration or finance.
- You should be able to commit for 1 year
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.