A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Jumeira University|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CA | ICAEW|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Maintain the overall financial administration of various day to day accounting functions including payables, receivables, purchase orders, credits, banking services, etc.
- Maintain various schedules such as fixed assets and track related amortization schedules.
- Responsible for students accounting billing and records.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare VAT documents
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce or a related field
- Have 5 years of professional experience
- Experience in Tally is an advantage
- Possess great attention to detail.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.