A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Emirates Center|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CFA | ICAEW|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Provide leadership for all aspects of regular financial transaction processing and reconciliation process.
- Supervise the credit control process and ensure proper cash management and banking functions.
- Supervise and mentor the personnel of the finance department.
- Lead the annual planning, budgeting, and forecasting process.
- Provide strategic inputs to the management and identify revenue opportunities and formulate cost-saving strategies.
- Internal MIS reporting to management and to head office.
- Manage external audit requirements, ensure proper implementation of recommendations.
- Review Internal procedures and suggest internal checks and controls.
- Handle all compliance and AML functions.
- The preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting activities (P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statement) in accordance with IFRS.
- Financial results for local legal entities are accurately reported and on a timely basis, including annual local IFRS statutory accounts; quarterly Board / Executive Committee reports, and quarterly regulatory returns.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.