A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
Company Name: Home 4 Life Real Estate Broker LLC
Home 4 Life Real Estate Broker LLC
Qualification: Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Experience: 5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 7,000 AED – 8,000 AED
7,000 AED – 8,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 500-1000 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Identify potential clients with needs for property management.
- Reach out to these clients via cold calls, emails, and arranged meetings to offer their services.
- The role also includes preparing business proposals, which they present to potential clients highlighting their ability and experience in effectively managing properties and estates.
- Under an estate management contract, real estate managers oversee the hiring and training of management staff/contractors.
- Monitor the performance of hired contractors to ensure they carry out their duties as they ought to.
- Should be quick to identify and provide resolution to tenant issues/complaints.
- Oversee activities that lead up to the purchase, sales, lease, or development of estate property.
- Provide estate owners with regular updates and reports on the condition of a property.
- Ensure operations on a property are in accordance with government policies and set regulations on housing.
- Provide owners with recommendations/advice on rental rates and development estimates.
- Overseeing the marketing and advertising of vacant units.
- Conduct regular inspection of estate grounds and facilities to ensure their safety and functionality.
- Oversee the repair or complete replacement of worn-out parts in a building or property.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.