A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “HR Executive”.
Company Name: Cambridge Dubai
Qualification: Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 4,000 AED – 5,000 AED
4,000 AED – 5,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 500-1000 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Human Resources, Business Administration or any relevant majors
- 1-2 years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruiting
- Knows how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence, and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.