A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Waktech Trading
Qualification: Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW
Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW
Experience: 2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 4,500 AED – 6,000 AED
4,500 AED – 6,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 500-1000 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Ensure that all transactions are well documented.
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account.
- Keep and maintain all the books in perfect order.
- Summarize the current financial situation by analyzing current liabilities, preparing a profit and loss statement.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies.
- Make certain that all tax forms are correct and have been filed to the required authorities on time.
- Preparing payments and preparation financial budget & forecast.
- Compute and prepare tax returns.
- Make and manage the financial reports.
- Knowledge of accounting programs. ZOHO and Tally will be preferred.
- Clear and fluent English communication skills.
- Team player with a high level of motivation.
- Good communication/presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.