A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Finance Executive”.
Company Name: Muller & Phipps Middle East
Muller & Phipps Middle East
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA | CMA
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA | CMA
Experience: 3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 7,000 AED – 8,500 AED
7,000 AED – 8,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Receivables management – proper follow-up and system update.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- General Ledger reconciliation, Claims to handle.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Stock control and update in the system.
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting/Finance/Commerce or any relevant studies.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in UAE.
- With a background in receivables management, General Ledger, and Report.
- Clear and fluent English communication skills.
- Team player with a high level of motivation.
- Good communication/presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.