A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Key One Realty Group
Key One Realty Group
Qualification: Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CIMA
Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CIMA
Experience: 2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 4,500 AED – 6,500 AED
4,500 AED – 6,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Maintaining up to date financial records of lease properties, Inc. lease rental incomes, maintenance expenses, etc.
- Ensure timely receipt of rental incomes via PDC/Cash/Bank Transfer.
- A/C Receivables Management – Monitor and follow up receivables of lease rentals & VAT and other dues of tenants.
- Extensive PDC management.
- Process payable invoices: review, code and acquire proper approvals.
- Processing monthly property-related expenses for payment purposes.
- A/C Payables management inc. preparing/issuing cheques, TTs & accounting entries.
- Periodic reconciliation of trial balance.
- Manage weekly cash flow spreadsheet to determine which payments are to be paid.
- Landlords’ SOA updates.
- Monitor owner’s funds’ availability.
- Records of maintenance aspects of the properties inc. long-term supplier contracts.
- Value Added Tax Accounting Inc. Tax Invoicing & FTA VAT Returns.
- All Documentation aspects of the above areas of responsibility.
- Other Accounting Duties & responsibilities may be delegated from time to time.
- Team player with a high level of motivation.
- Good communication/presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.