A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “HR Assistant”.
Company Name: AJIC – Al Jazeera International Catering
AJIC – Al Jazeera International Catering
Qualification: Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Experience: 1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required
1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 3,000 AED – 3,500 AED
3,000 AED – 3,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Reviews CV of candidates and shortlist the relevant candidates for the job
- Updates information of employees in HR database on a daily basis and monitors any expiries of visas, labor cards, passports, and licenses.
- Communicates with labor accommodation for entry and exit of labor, maintains an updated list in the HR database, and monitor the services provided.
- Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of the office to include maintenance and cleanness.
- Maintains the daily record of staff attendance and ensures that all staff leave applications are accurate.
- Liaises with the governmental bodies and authorities when needed.
- Negotiates with vendors to obtain optimum quality, cost, terms, etc.
- Answers employee’s query about HR-related issues in coordination with the HR Manager.
- Team player with a high level of motivation.
- Good communication/presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.