A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Finance Manager”.
Company Name: Fakeeh University Hospitals
Fakeeh University Hospitals
Qualification: Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA
Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA
Experience: 6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 25,000 AED – 30,000 AED
25,000 AED – 30,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information.
- Predicting future financial trends and forecasts.
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Producing monthly financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
- Developing long-term financial models.
- Producing, monitoring, and managing budgets.
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- Determining the profitability of service lines.
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Good Communication Skills and good computer knowledge.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.