A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
Company Name: Emirates Islamic]
Qualification: Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CMA
Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CMA
Experience: 5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 13,000 AED – 15,000 AED
13,000 AED – 15,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end close.
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the financial statements and related notes.
- Research and analyze expense variances for company management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience.
- ACCA or CPA preferred.
- Contribute to the development of policies, procedures, and processes to enhance continuous business improvement in line with international best practices
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.