A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Assistant Manager Finance”.
Company Name: PJS Global]
Qualification: Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA
Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA
Experience: 5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 18,000 AED – 22,000 AED
18,000 AED – 22,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
- Maintain banking relationships and negotiating loans and merchant services for business units.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors.
- Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit/loss performance by business unit and on a consolidated basis.
- Creating solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge.
- Liaising with other departments and business units on a range of issues.
- Providing advice on financial matters impacting the company as a whole.
- Taking responsibility for, and supervising the work of, more junior members of staff.
- Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities.
- Arranging financial audits and reviews as required.
- Banking money and cheques received and issuing receipts as requested or needed.
- Processing credit card payments.
- Maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required.
- Payment of invoices and fees as required or otherwise instructed.
- Manage payroll of Company, business units, and subsidiaries.
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.