A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Senior Business Analyst”.
Company Name: Abu Dhabi Distrbution Company]
Abu Dhabi Distrbution Company]
Qualification: Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Experience: 4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Collaborate with the Strategic Transformation and Excellence Office Director and other directors and managers to review the set performance measures, i.e., key performance indicators (KPIs) and targets, ensuring that the rationale, objectives, and key drivers behind them are clear.
- Advise the various business units on their performance tracking mechanism and frequency of tracking to allow for convenient performance monitoring throughout the year.
- Collaborate with the IT Department and external IT vendors for designing and implementing automated systems for ADDC’s performance monitoring, evaluation, and reporting activities.
- Review ADDC’s annual business performance against the set KPIs and targets based on the performance data obtained from each business unit.
- Review consolidated performance evaluation reports on the business and financial performance, highlighting key performance gaps, reasons for performance gaps as well as their causes and effects.
- Collaborate with the various business units to interpret performance evaluation findings and agree on solutions and action plans for remedying performance divergences based on the recommendations of the Executive Management team.
- Assist the other units in promoting the adoption of leading practices to enhance ADDC’s performance.
- Contribute to the development of policies, procedures, and processes to enhance continuous business improvement in line with international best practices
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.