A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
Company Name: Daman National Health Insurance Company
Daman National Health Insurance Company
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | CMA | ICAEW | CA | ACA
ACCA | CPA | CMA | ICAEW | CA | ACA
Experience: 6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 18,000 AED – 25,000 AED
18,000 AED – 25,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Process and review AR transaction entries in the system and ensure that they are processed and treated according to set accounting guidelines.
- Reconcile customers’ accounts and provide an accurate statement of accounts to the Credit Control unit.
- Generate monthly re-insurance statements and reconcile with the accounting records.
- Handle month-end closing as per the closing schedules for AR.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good communication (oral and written) skills are essential.
- Expertise in MS Excel is (Mandatory).
- Establish and maintain data files and records to document transactions.
- Professional Qualification like CA, CPA, ACCA, or CMA is a must.
- Experience in Oracle Financials.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.