A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
Company Name: Sea Works Middle East
Sea Works Middle East
Qualification: Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CMA | CA
Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CMA | CA
Experience: 5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Provide support to the Accounting Manager in the preparation of all accounting functions, cash flow, and cash/capital requirements.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions.
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable as may be required.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Prepare financial reports and assist in budget preparation
- Establish and maintain data files and records to document transactions.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.