A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
Company Name: Media Sys
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA | CMA | MBA | MSC
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA | CMA | MBA | MSC
Experience: 6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 13,000 AED – 15,000 AED
13,000 AED – 15,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Perform and produce monthly management accounts, cash flow forecasts, and other schedules, including budget versus actual analysis by workday 10.
- Assist with and coordinate the completion of year-end audits for the allocated portfolio in conjunction with the audit firm appointed.
- Prepare annual service charge budgets for each property.
- Prepare timely monthly/quarterly VAT returns.
- Automate all the manual processes in SAP.
- Review the month-end bank reconciliation statement prepared by the operational team and ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance.
- Manage all the ledgers of the allocated tower without supervision.
- Train junior staff for areas where they need training.
- Meet internal/external stakeholders and conduct the meetings independently.
- Identify and resolve performance issues in supporting teams; escalate issues as appropriate to the Line Manager.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.