A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
Company Name: Monkey Distribution
Qualification: MSC | ACCA | MBA | CPA | ICAEW
MSC | ACCA | MBA | CPA | ICAEW
Experience: 6 – 8 years of Experience Required
6 – 8 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Manage and communicate cash flow related issues which includes the accurate and timely preparation of cash flow statements, management of receivables, payables, cash balances, control mechanisms, and timely deposits of all funds.
- All laws and fiscal regulations of the country of location (which affect financial matters of the hotel) must be complied with.
- The safekeeping of all leases, contracts, and any other legal records and documents which may affect the financial status of the hotel.
- Signs, signifying his inspection and approval of all Daily Reports of operations, Monthly Reports, Monthly Trend of Operations Report, Monthly Source of Business Report, and Monthly Auditor’s Check List Report.
- Monitor hotel revenues and expenses and ensure accurate recording in accordance with International established guidelines.
- Investigate and critique variances to budget or to the prior year and offer practical improvement methodologies to management.
- Monitor the capital planning process by assisting management with the calculation of return on capital improvements, gathering support and monitoring the bid process, and ensuring proper upkeep of the property by evaluating the scope of work and specifications.
- Ensure hotels’ compliance on all regulatory licenses and permits, leases, contracts, legal agreements, and the proper execution of all operational taxes.
- Provide assistance to management in enforcing compliance with all these items.
- Analyze financial data and operations in order to assist and advise management in maintaining the hotels’ financial objectives. Ensure that all balance sheet accounts, including bank reconciliation, are reconciled on a timely basis.
- Embrace a continuous growth environment by actively assisting in recruiting, review maintaining an inventory of Controllers, Assistant Controllers, Accounting Managers, and other managers for the organization.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.