A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Sales Manager”.
Company Name: KSK Capital Middle East
KSK Capital Middle East
Qualification: Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Experience: 5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 8,000 AED – 12,000 AED Plus Commission
8,000 AED – 12,000 AED Plus Commission
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Contribute to the Middle East Budget definition and set-up, both in the short and long term, with full alignment with the Manager, Commercial and BD and all the key local Stakeholders being part of the process.
- Ensure all plans and activities related to the customers and distributors are implemented: orders; contracts; reporting and analysis.
- Ensuring that all the business plans are in place and implemented through coordination with the Manager, Commercial and BD, and Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for the activation of an effective performance management system to assure control of the result delivery effectiveness.
- High commitment for the full respect of the Group Policies, in terms of HSE, Core Values, Business Principles, Code of Conduct, being at mastery level to inspire the Team and driving them on the right behaviors.
- Manage and ensure the achievement of targets in the area under his/her supervision.
- Daily operational support to the distributer’s sales force.
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity, and cash flow.
- Establish and maintain data files and records to document transactions.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.