A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Receptionist”.
Company Name: Serviced Office Space – CIG Dubai
Serviced Office Space – CIG Dubai
Qualification: Master Degree | Bachelour Degree
Master Degree | Bachelour Degree
Experience: 4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 5,000 AED – 7,000 AED
5,000 AED – 7,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check-in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required.
- Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times.
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team’s training and development efforts.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties.
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities.
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards, and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations, and all health and safety legislation.
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.