A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Procurement Executive”.
Company Name: The Elite Cars
The Elite Cars
Qualification: BBA | MBA | M.COM | MSC | BSC
BBA | MBA | M.COM | MSC | BSC
Experience: 3 – 4 years of Experience Required
3 – 4 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 5,000 AED – 6,000 AED
5,000 AED – 6,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Work on a strategic and proficient procurement system that will deliver optimum value for money; cost efficiency and quality.
- Prior to procuring goods, review and analyze all potential vendors/suppliers in the market and worldwide, their supplies, price options, etc. for comparison and adhere to Company approved margins.
- Efficiently control supply management. Monitor stock levels, stock age and place new orders according to the purchase cycle of each item and as per Company standards.
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure it is cost-effective, with quality standards, and in line with the Company requirement; accordingly, obtain the best currency conversion rate.
- Continuously keep an updated spreadsheet for supplier database and their qualifications, price lists, lead time, payment terms, etc. in the system and maintain all the related catalogs and brochures.
- Be aware of the delivery times for all suppliers and consider this when procuring items; order items in advance to meet the needs of the customer.
- Examine returned items for defects, follow the Company parts return policy, and raise the claim to the concerned supplier.
- Work behind building credit facilities with suppliers and be aware of all agreed payment terms.
- Identify new business opportunities to expand the business and work behind representing a reputable brand.
- Research, study, and have a clear understanding of the regulations, documentation, fees, etc. involved in importing products from different countries. i.e. import and export codes.
- Follow-up on the shipments and ensure timely delivery of the same; Maintain a cordial relationship with the freighters for the services provided and ensure all shipments are insured.
- Follow all Company procurement-related policies and procedures.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.