A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Marketing Manager”.
Company Name: United Foods Company Middle East
United Foods Company Middle East
Qualification: Master Degree | Bachelour Degree
Master Degree | Bachelour Degree
Experience: 5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 13,000 AED – 15,000 AED Plus Commission
13,000 AED – 15,000 AED Plus Commission
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Initiate and lead the implementation of the marketing plan and strategy of the assigned category to achieve the business plan targets, market share objectives, and category/brand growth profitability
- Develop the yearly marketing activity plans for the categories
- Manage the P&L of the categories
- Be the right brand ambassador who drives equity, awareness, and off-take
- Responsible for the overall performance categories, equity, distribution & sales
- Responsible for the P&L of the categories
- Market analysis and product launches
- Monitoring the marketing activities performance and measuring the success of campaigns
- Developing reports – Developing consumer packaging and promotional packaging
- Managing category budgets
- Organizing events such as product launches, exhibitions, and product shoot
- Prepare the annual marketing plan and budget and gain approval from HOD and management to meet the agreed sales targets and in line with the overall brand and category strategy. A personal effort to explore new major accounts and achieve one in every quarter.
- Manage and monitor allocated marketing budget across activities and initiatives and ensure that spending is within the approved budget and in line with sales achievements.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.