A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Manager Internal Audit”.
Company Name: Al Ramz PJSC
Al Ramz PJSC
Qualification: ACCA | CIA | ICAEW | CPA | CA
ACCA | CIA | ICAEW | CPA | CA
Experience: 8 – 10 years of Experience Required
8 – 10 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 25,000 AED – 30,000 AED
25,000 AED – 30,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Develop and maintain the Internal Audit Manual inclusive of related policies, procedures, and risk management sections. The Manual shall be presented annually for the approval of the board audit committee.
- Develop and submit the following Audit plans for the approval of the board audit committee
- Carry out the approved Internal Audit Plan and report progress thereof to the board audit committee on a quarterly basis
- Keep the board audit committee informed of relevant developments in audit standards.
- Assist the board audit committee with matters concerning the External Auditors
- Responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the underlying books and records (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement).
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.