A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Internal Auditor”.
Company Name: Tanami Properties
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | CMA | ICAEW | CA
ACCA | CPA | CMA | ICAEW | CA
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 5,000 AED – 6,000 AED
5,000 AED – 6,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Perform complex, technical, financial, and managerial audits to ensure the effectiveness of internal controls and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Evaluate the Internal Control System and participate in future enhancements.
- Execute audit assignments in the role of an audit resource and/or as lead auditor.
- Document audit work incoherent working papers.
- Present audit findings and recommendations to senior management.
- Create written audit reports and follow-up on the implementation of agreed action items.
- Advice and support senior management in separate projects.
- Contribute to the annual risk-oriented audit planning.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.