A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Finance Manager”.
Company Name: Al Masaood
Qualification: Masters Degree | ACCA | CFA | CA | CPA | ICAEW
Masters Degree | ACCA | CFA | CA | CPA | ICAEW
Experience: 8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required
8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 30,000 AED – 35,000 AED
30,000 AED – 35,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- The finance manager actively influences the day to day decisions, shaping strategy, and the direction of the business.
- They are the interface or ‘translator’ between finance and operations.
- They have strong core business skills including influencing, stakeholder management, and presentation skills.
- Desired Skills – Chartered Accountant / ACCA from a Big 4 background.
- They interpret data, order, and assess its value and then present the findings to the relevant stakeholders in a clear and concise way.
- They can draw on ‘big’ and ‘small’ data, selecting the appropriate tools to manipulate, analyze, and interpret it in sophisticated, audience-appropriate ways.
- Successful finance business partnering is a way of thinking, at the heart of which is problem-solving.
- They must be able to form and stand over their opinions, have a well-developed sense of ethics, and be prepared to stand up for these principles.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.