A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Finance Manager”.
Company Name: Aamro Freight & Shipping Services LLC
Aamro Freight & Shipping Services LLC
Qualification: CPA | CMA | CFA | ACCA | CA | ACA
CPA | CMA | CFA | ACCA | CA | ACA
Experience: 7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 18,000 AED – 22,000 AED Plus Commission
18,000 AED – 22,000 AED Plus Commission
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Manage and control all the issues related to ERP software, ensuring that proper control is implemented.
- Supervise the monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing process of the financial statements.
- Prepare the financial statements including the Income Statement and Balance Sheet as per the IFRS standard.
- Review the books of accounts i.e. Journal vouchers, General Ledger, Cash Book, and subsidiaries in compliance with time & accuracy norms.
- Supervise receivable and payable process.
- Supervise the preparation of MIS reports to provide feedback to the executive management on financial performance, viz. fund management, credit control, profitability, cash flow, etc.
- Ensure that costs, salaries, and all other expenses are allocated to the proper cost center.
- Perform the consolidation for the group.
- Verify and approve payments.
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity, and cash flow.
- Establish and maintain data files and records to document transactions.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.