A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Finance Manager.
Company Name: RFR Group
Qualification: MBA (Finance) | CFA | ACCA | CPA
MBA (Finance) | CFA | ACCA | CPA
Experience: 6 – 8 years of Experience Required
6 – 8 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 15,000 AED – 18,000 AED
15,000 AED – 18,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Perform role of Finance Manager for allocated clients / Companies.
- Ensure timely deliverable and strict compliance to the timelines for various MIS.
- Ensure smooth flow of information to the offsite team in India and ensure prompt query resolution amongst various departments.
- Handling Banking transactions like TR, LC, BG, STL etc. and maintain good relations with the Banks of clients and ensure timely renewal and availability of limits .
- Ensure timely month closing and preparing monthly financials.
- Acting as a principal point of contact with the senior management of client and discussing MIS reports with them.
- Overseeing cashflow planning and ensure adequate liquidity, Discussing cash flow position with the management & advise them on risk and mitigants.
- Discuss detailed business plan and budget with the senior management.
- Ensure timely and accurate Consolidation of accounts of Group companies
- Drafting SOP and policies for financial & accounts department.
- Reviewing and finalising VAT returns.
- Ensuring timely execution of other day to day roles in the finance department.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.