A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Construction Estimator”.
Company Name: Model Engg Consultants
Model Engg Consultants
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
Experience: 3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 5,000 AED – 6,000 AED
5,000 AED – 6,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Analyze labor, material, and time requirements for a project.
- Estimate costs by looking at the entire project.
- Present cost estimates to upper management.
- Prepare reports detailing all of the costs going into a project.
- Input cost data into the company database.
- Notice differences between the estimated cost and the actual cost.
- Look at customer requirements for a project.
- Work with the sales team to prepare proposals.
- Review and evaluate cost estimates.
- Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects.
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products.
- Ensure timely completion of estimates.
- Understand of work to bid.
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors.
- Prepare the cost of analysis.
- Establish and maintain a working relationship with vendors and subcontractors
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.