A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Bookkeeper”.
Company Name: Confidential
Qualification: Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 4,000 AED – 5,000 AED Plus Commission
4,000 AED – 5,000 AED Plus Commission
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Preparation of monthly management and Group reporting material.
- Control and reconciliation of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Monitoring of treasury and preparation of payment runs.
- Tracking and maintenance of NPS.
- Assist with external audits.
- Adhoc reporting and analysis projects as required.
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity, and cash flow.
- Establish and maintain data files and records to document transactions.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.