A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Audit Manager”.
Company Name: MBG Corporate Services
MBG Corporate Services
Qualification: ACCA | ICAEW | CPA | CA | CMA
ACCA | ICAEW | CPA | CA | CMA
Experience: 7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 15,000 AED – 20,000 AED
15,000 AED – 20,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Experience in an Audit firm in GCC.
- Manage and supervise the execution of external audit engagements of various clients.
- Research technical accounting issues and aid in the identification of business development.
- Manage client accounts including billing, fee analysis, and new service development.
- Work with other managers to help ensure the proper deployment of the audit staff and assist with the career development of team members.
- Knowledge and ability to use proficiently standard office software, including word-processing, databases, and spreadsheets.
- Well-developed organization and time management skills, and the ability to work on own initiative, accurately to tight deadlines, and to prioritize between conflicting demands.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Exposure to providing audit services to clients across a variety of industries.
- Strong working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Auditing Standards (IAS).
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.