A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Assistant Manager Finance”.
Company Name: Al Shamsi Holdings
Al Shamsi Holdings
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | CFA | CMA | CA | MBA
ACCA | CPA | CFA | CMA | CA | MBA
Experience: 6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 15,000 AED – 20,000 AED
15,000 AED – 20,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Accountable for the financial status of the company.
- Assist the Finance Manager to ensure compliance with financial regulations and requirements of an applicable country’s commercial, customs, and tax laws with international accounting processes.
- Liaise with the Brand teams to revise overall brand account servicing strategies, and/or to implement tactical financial solutions to maximize profits.
- Assigning specific work with the deadline to the team members and ensure the same is completed in consultation with the Finance Controller.
- Bank Correspondence Documents with supporting documents, if any.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.