A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Assistant Manager Finance”.
Company Name: PKF UAE
Qualification: ACCA | MBA | M.COM | ICAEW | CPA
ACCA | MBA | M.COM | ICAEW | CPA
Experience: 5 – 6 years of Experience Required
5 – 6 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 10,500 AED – 13,500 AED
10,500 AED – 13,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- The candidate is expected to conduct assignments independently with minimal supervision and should have previous experience of conducting valuations/ feasibility studies/ market research independently.
- A valid UAE driving license and knowledge of Arabic would be distinct advantages but not a pre-requisite.
- Meeting new and existing clients for their business understanding and offering them customized services to cater to their strategic objectives.
- Gathering information from local and international subsidiaries and prepared group/consolidated financial reports for internal and external purposes.
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual consolidation and reporting processes at the corporate level, including generation of consolidated Balance Sheets, Income Statements, Comprehensive Income Statements, Statements of Stockholders’ Equity, and Cash Flow Statements.
- Devising strategies at the team level to ensure timelines are met.
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness of tax accounting in accordance with the business timetable.
- Preparation, validation, and submission of monthly and quarterly VAT returns.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.