A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Administrator”.
Company Name: Loyal Middle East
Loyal Middle East
Qualification: Master Degree | Bachelour Degree
Master Degree | Bachelour Degree
Experience: 3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 4,500 AED – 7,000 AED
4,500 AED – 7,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Maintains contact with the appropriate organizations and government departments in order to facilitate the exchange of information.
- Establishes and maintains an effective filing system for all the confidential documents, reports, plans, etc.
- Maintains logs, and generates statistical summary reports as required.
- Corresponds with internal/ external stakeholders/customers and respond to inquiries in a professional and prompt manner.
- Updates and advises concerned Staff regarding the visit and serves as a liaison to the Protocol Office for VIPs.
- Ensures proper and timely routing of purchase requests, phone calls, and daily mailings; prepares responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Assists with planning/preparation for special company events (i.e. company meetings, social gatherings) and executive meetings.
- Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve effectiveness, produce quality work, and anticipate the needs of the Executive Administration department and CEO Office.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.