A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accounts Receivable Manager”.
Company Name: Alokozay Group of Companies
Alokozay Group of Companies
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | CA | ICAEW
ACCA | CPA | CA | ICAEW
Experience: 5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 15,000 AED – 18,000 AED
15,000 AED – 18,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Accurate processing of accounts and incoming payments.
- Maintaining compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Consistently performing all day to day financial transactions, including reliably and accurately verifying, sorting, calculating, posting, and recording the department’s data.
- Written and computer skills including those needed to prepare bills, invoices, and bank deposits.
- Detail-Oriented computation and organization skills to ensure reconciliation of the accounts receivable ledger, verifying that all payments are accounted for accurately and properly posted.
- Ability to process and scrutinize data to verify any discrepancies within the system.
- Problem-solving skills to ensure the resolution of any client’s billing issues reliably executing the timely sending of the bill of reminders and contacting clients to facilitate payment of unpaid invoices.
- Generating financial statements and reports clearly detailing accounts receivable status.
- Reliable, solid understanding of the industry standards including basic accounting principles, fair credit practices, and collection rules and regulations.
- Meticulously accurate abilities to calculate, post, and manage necessary accounting figures and financial records.
- Exceptional data entry skills and aptitude for working with numbers.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.