A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accounts Executive”.
Company Name: The Giving Moment
The Giving Moment
Qualification: Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW
Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 5,000 AED – 7,000 AED
5,000 AED – 7,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Performs daily accounting tasks such as recording incoming and outgoing transactions and posting to various accounts.
- Invoice clients, process Accounts Receivable account, and keep track of collections.
- Tracks Account Payable and prepare a list for the approval of payment release.
- Reconciles Cash and Cash Equivalents Account.
- Maintains Petty Cash Fund.
- Posts adjusting entries and prepares Trial Balance.
- Assists in quarterly VAT filing.
- Assists in preparing monthly financial statements.
- Helps in processing employment visas, trade license renewal, and other office compliance requirements
- Establish and maintain data files and records to document transactions.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.